Friday, August 5, 2011

Newbie and Probation

I got some administrative announcements to make. First off, Aleron's Sword is currently on Probation. Any more violations of the contract before the end of the month, and I will be forced to remove him from the group at least temporarily. On the other hand, we are getting a new member soon. Once Amaryuu-no-Reichi from Fanfiction.net submits the final bits of information I need from her, she will be an official member of the Wannabe Writers.

Now this OBVIOUSLY affects me...
Since I have to take care of all the stuff that other people are doing as well as my own stories, I'll be slowing down a little on my stories, so no, I'm not abandoning them, just making sure that this blog doesn't go down to the slums or something. Again, I have nothing to report for Pure Chaos unfortunately. I have had doctor's appointments constantly almost. I had my Wisdom teeth out yesterday, got my first allergy shot today... And now I'm hungry...

I'm finally playing my DJ Hero 2 game again. Activision finally got me my new controller so I can actually play now. I'm actually doing much better than I thought I would be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment