Monday, August 1, 2011

Remember that pain in my shoulder I was talking about? Yeah, turns out I had a pinched nerve or something in my shoulder. It still hurts a bit today, but it's definitely calming down. That's part of the reason I haven't been posting much, it hurt so bad that I couldn't even get out of bed in the morning without help. Yeah... Not even kidding.

Anyways, on to other stuff... (Click "Read More>>")
So, FanFiction. I can't believe the response I've gotten from just the first chapter of Pure Chaos, and want to thank all of those out there who read and reviewed it. I'm about halfway, more or less, through chapter 2 at this point, I hope to have it out by... Hmm, I think Wednesday sounds like a good goal for me. Again, I am writing this story partially to protest the lack of variety in the C2 I am a staff member of, and as such is a bit of a rushed job. So don't expect too much from the overall plot. I'll still aim for high quality in the individual chapters, but I'm making it up as I go along. Which usually works for me, but I still end up wishing that I had done something different later on, and am stuck with what I did. Trust me, I change the chapters around a lot in my head before I find one I really like. But most of the time I've already published the chapter. Why does this happen? Because the ideas don't hit me until I've written two more chapters. Yeah...

So get this. Both me and my roommate at McDaniel have the same first name, same interests in classes, similar sports interests, and similar gaming interests. WIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment