Thursday, August 11, 2011

Well, I'm apparently a bit of a lazy baka. Sorry about not being around a whole lot, and for not posting anything in awhile. Some of the stuff in Pure Chaos is giving me trouble. I can't seem to make a certain conversation flow while getting across a certain point. I want to get this right before I publish it.

As for this website, I am going to continue posting here. Like I said before though, expect a major slowdown in updates for my FanFics. I also want to try out doing something with the Story Board. Head over there to check it out.

But enough business. Let's talk about me some, huh?

 Well, I'm excited right now because my new iPod touch got here on Monday. Yeah, we ordered it Friday last week and they said expect it in 3 to 5 business days, it didn't even take one business day. Go figure. I was especially happy when I saw that the new version of the app store let me download apps that I had previously purchased. This was great for me because, due to some glitch when synching my last iPod, I lost about $20 worth of apps, that I now have back! Yay! Hmmm... Wait a sec. Ok, for those of you who don't know, my last iPod was stolen from me during training for my last job. Ok, back to talking about the new one.  It's the newest model right now, fourth Gen, and has a bunch of goodies. Now, I would have been happy without the goodies, but this makes me ecstatic. It has not one but two cameras in it, one in the front and one in the back. This allows me to not only take pictures, but have live video chats via the "Face Time" app which is built-in, and my Skype app. The screen is much higher resolution, something about a "retina display". I have no idea what exactly that means, but the screen looks better than ever. Lastly, they added a gyroscope to the iPod in this model. Before it only had an accelerometer, so this helps to improve motion controls for everything. Plus, mom had my name engraved on the back, so no one can dispute it's ownership. Along with the find my iPod feature that lets me remotely lock it online. Locked as in, you can't use it, as opposed to the normal screen lock.

As for the other details of my life right now, well, we head off to Indiana Saturday morning to visit my Grandma. We stay there for a week and then come back. I have two days after that before I head off to college. I can't believe it still. I. am. going. to. college. It's kinda weird thinking about it. I'm both excited and scared at the same time to be living away from my parents. I mean, I can't wait to get away from them, but at the same time, I do recognize and appreciate how much I rely on them for everyday life.

Also, I've found myself reading a lot of Naruto fanfiction lately. Go figure. I've been picking up a decent amount of rough Japanese from it too. Maybe I'll have to put up a dictionary page after all... I don't know. Thanks for reading, and hey. Don't forget, to push the follow button on at the top of the right hand sidebar. You'll get alerts every time a new post is added, so you don't have to keep checking constantly. At least I think you do... Either way, you will make us feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment