Friday, September 2, 2011

College = Headache

I'm a sophomore so college has kinda lost it's novelty and after all the things I had to go through with Purdue college is kinda lack luster for me. I've switched collages though and in three days I've already had a much better experience! I'm taking night classes so i'm going to be up late a lot both doing homework and whatnot before I crash. It's day four of college here at IUS and since I have a four day week I'm done for the week even if I still have tons of homework to do and another quiz and another forum post...did I mention I have errands to run later today? Ah! I have no free time it's an illusion! right now I'm wavering between my majors. I'm almost done with my associates in electrical enegineering but I don't want to do that anymore I hate it...HATE it. So now I'm considering whether I want to teach math or science in middle school. I may eventually end up finishing my degree in ECET but not for a while yet it looks like. A short update on my stories i'm still not done editing them i kinda had to push them back to fend off some real world troubles i have't forgotten about them but it will be a while yet before I update them. Though my writing class might help with my horrible habit of spelling words phonically. Cause that's how I spell by how the word sounds. Night all.

1 comment:

  1. Perdu? That's kinda funny. My dad went there. If you haven't guessed, I'm actually a freshman in college this year and right now plan on majoring in Computer Science. Good luck with college!

    ReplyDelete