Sunday, September 25, 2011

Well, here we are again! Only this time, I have something to actually report. I just finished writing chapter 3 of Pure Chaos! Aleron is going to look over it, hopefully soon, and then I will post it to FanFiction. Hopefully I'll find some time to start chapter 4 today, if not, well, I'll get to it when I can. 

On a side note, if you are in fact reading this post, and plan on coming back in the future to read more posts, me and the other writers would really appreciate it if you pushed the "Join Site" button over there in the right sidebar. It lets us know that people are actually care about us and haven't just stumbled across this site accidentally. And feel free to comment on our posts, most of us are very chatty, and like a good online conversation. And that requires you to participate too, since everyone stares at someone who talks to themselves, right? Well, sometimes anyway.
Well, in other news, I got my Nerf gun modded yesterday. We installed the Stage 1 and Stage 2 Unleashed Performance kits from Orange Mod Works. My gun shoots bullets more than 3 times further, but does hurt a bit to get hit with... Oh, and it seems to enjoy eating brand new bullets.

For something I haven't talked about in awhile, video games! I am growing slightly bored with the rec center here at McDaniel. Why? I have beaten almost every game they have for xBox. Let's see here: "Call of Duty: Black Ops" beaten. "Halo: 3" beaten at home. "Halo: Reach" beaten about 4 times now. "Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock" I beat the quest mode and it's at 80% for completion (As in every star) on expert. It sucks cause the xBoxes cannot connect to the internet there. Go figure. I plan on trying something today. I don't know if it will work, but I may be able to procure a weak xBox Live connection in the rec room. It will not be anywhere near fast enough to play online, though, just enough for highscore and achievement data to be sent and received.

No comments:

Post a Comment