Sunday, October 9, 2011

Welcome back me! It's been awhile huh? Well, stuff happens. So a quick overview and a page break are in order. Here's the stuff I'll be talking about, in no particular order:

  1. Pure Chaos Progress
  2. Thank Goodness for "camp-o"
  3. Roommate?
  4. New author
Hmm... I'll think I'll start with camp-0. You see, last night. I managed to come leave my keys behind in the college recreation center, as the guy was locking up. By the time I realized it, the guy had already left. Note to self: retrieve flash drive (with xBox profile) and the rest of my keychain from xBox BEFORE leaving. Thankfully, I borrowed someone's cellphone and called camp-o. I should probably mention that camp-o (Camp "Oh") is short for campus security. Go figure, I didn't come up with the nickname. Even luckier though, than happening across someone with a cell phone to borrow, was running across a camp-o officer! I didn't even have to wait for dispatch! He let me in and I got my keys back. YAY! Thank Mr. Camp-o Man!

Speaking of my room... It feels... empty. Why? Well, a few days ago, I came in and all my roommate's stuff was gone. Turns out that he decided to move to a single down the hall. I have no idea why, but he did. So now, I'm by myself in a room for two people. And I don't have an xBox... Boo. Oh well.

Speaking of friends, the website has gained a new one! Please welcome the author "The Element Commander" to the blog! EC is the author of the popular Super Smash Brothers series We are the Smashers and more recently it's follow-up We are the Smashers 2: The Spirit Master. I still need to confirm with him the statuses of his stories before I add them to the Story Board, so hang tight on that one.

Speaking of stories... I have made almost no progress on Pure Chaos, and I'm kinda ashamed to admit it. Partially writers block, and partially laziness. Mostly just the fact that I'm having a bit on indecision for some events. I'll figure it out eventually, don't you all worry.

Oh and one last thing: The website has received enough views, that the ads have generated 2¢ of income, just from you all looking at them. So I say THANK YOU! Keep visiting. I hope to push the number of unique visitors over 50 by the end of the month, so Tell your friends! And the number of visits over 150. We currently have 130 unique sessions and 35 unique viewers since I installed a new tracking code on the 9th of last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment