Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hey everyone! Look! I'm alive, and more incredible than that, I've made progress on Pure Chaos!
In this post:

  • Pure Chaos
  • Me at Open Mic Night, who'd of thunk it
  • Punishments... :(
Well, like I said I've made a decent chunk of progress on Pure Chaos. I've finished about a third of the next chapter, and am planning on working on it more tonight. I'm really nervous though. This chapter contains, or it will anyway, the first real fight scene I've ever done. I want to try and find a balance between Chris' new abilities and, well, trying to learn said new abilities. I also would like this to be a fight just with Chris and Eggman's forces, just cause I can decide that, really. Like I said though, I'm really nervous about how this is gonna turn out.

So, believe it or not, I've gotten some other things done outside of writing. MUSIC. I worked up the nerve last Thursday to grab my guitar and play at Open Mic Night. It was fun. I have to admit, even though I screwed up a couple of songs. Don't blame me though, I only just learned them. I hope too that the kid that plays bass shows up again, and maybe we can play a song or two together. It would be kind of fun to play "Sugar, We're Going Down" with a bassist. Yep, that's one of the ones I just learned. And get this, I learned it by using GarageBand's new "Artist Lessons". Yup, I learned the song from the lead guitarist and singer of Fall Out Boy, Patrick (I think his last name is Stump, but don't quote me on that.)! I also learned their song "I Don't Care" from him, and the song "Message in a Bottle" from Singer/Bassist/Guitarist Sting. Cool huh? It was five bucks a song though so... But you know what, it was worth it, it's just fun to be able to play these songs. I can almost sing both the Fall Out Boy songs while I play the guitar part! I just need a little more practice.

On a more serious note, I regret to inform everyone that 2 members may be being punished soon. Talon83 and The Element Commander. Talon has yet to make a single post, and I really should have kicked her out sooner, but I can't be lenient anymore. Same thing goes for The Element Commander, he has to make a post by the 10th of this month to avoid being kicked out. But I may cut him a break, since he told me he has no electricity at present time.

Don't stop the crazy! ~NanoCarp

1 comment:

  1. I'd say give EC a break and, when he gets power back, tell him to make an immediate post.

    Also, I see we got a new member! :3 Hello!

    ReplyDelete