Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hmm... not a whole lot going on right now... Let's see, topics... topics...

  1. Ultimate Guitar
  2. Sonic Generations
  3. School
  4. Computer
Well, first I want to extend a welcome to those of you who are reading this from my profile at Ultimate Guitar.com... I just recently joined this community and it's a great place for guitarists like myself who are looking for tabs for music. I've learned so many of the songs I play from there... Although, there are other sources that are better, like the actual sheet music, Tabs really are the next best thing. I even tabbed out a song myself not to long ago, and it's more work than you'd think. And get this, I didn't even have to figure out the notes for the Tab. I just copied the notes from GarageBand. It was Fall Out Boy's song I Don't Care, and no, I haven't uploaded it. At least not yet anyways.

On an unrelated note, I'm both really excited and kinda disappointed that I'm almost done with Sonic Generations. And I don't mean the storyline, that took me all of 3 gameplay hours to beat. Ok, maybe a bit more, but you get the idea. I'm talking about 100% completion. The only things I have left to do are:

  • A few (5 or 6) Challenge Gates. (They're all from "Planet Wisp")
  • Play all the levels on xBox Live Time Attack
  • Beat "Green Hill Zone: Act 1" in one minute or less.
  • 1 or 2 secret achievements.
Yeah, it's been fun though. I'm also learning, from UG's tabs, how to play "I Am... (All of Me)" which is the theme from the game "Shadow the Hedgehog". It's a really heavy song, you're tuned to Drop C (Ask a guitarist if you don't know what that means) and it's really fast paced, although there is a lot of loops.

I digress. Next I'm gonna talk about school... Not a whole lot to say. I go back today from Thanksgiving break, and then we only have like, 2 weeks of school left before finals and then we come home. It's hard to believe I'm almost done with my first semester of college...

Lastly I want to mention that my computer is back, so expect updates for Pure Chaos to start again... well at some point anyways. I want to at least finish my current chapter for Transformations Galore and then I'll go back to working on my first ever fight scene. No guarantees about when you actually get to see the chapter though. But I am working on it.

I should probably mention here what Transformations Galore is huh. Well it's my insane project to write a unique transformation story for each of the currently existing 649 Pokémon. Yep. I'm crazy. I currently have one Transformation done and am working on the second. Nope, I'm not telling what they are, you thought you could get sneak peek of who won the last poll, didn't you? Well, too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment