Sunday, November 20, 2011

Updates and Stuff

I have nothing better to do write now, so I'll just update on things that I'm up to.

1. To the Heart
2. Other Stories
3. Thanksgiving Break
4. Toasters
5. My Fish <3


To the Heart is going smoothly. I am almost halfway done with the story and I'm estimating that it'll be about 120 chapters, definitely no more than that number. So far, my chapter are still looming in the 500 words and I am slowly trying to build each chapter to 1,000. Just... other matters tend to bog me down. Nothing much else about the story, but it will be awesome.

My other stories for the future have a few chapters of them written so far. The Unmatchable Star Beings has a few chapters written so far, which, if you don't know, is the sequel to The Grand Star Beings. I'll tell you just that~ ;D Cloudy March is on hold because I'm having a writer's block with that story. The same deal goes with Little Volcano. Pikmin: Nokh Tsufaln is also on hold. I don't have a writer's block on that one. I'm just setting it aside for my current story to be finished. Maho Machi only has one chapter and I'm not writing another one until the end of November because of some contest I am holding on DeviantArt. So far... no one has entered it, which pisses me off. Oh well. If they don't enter, then I'll just delay it even more to create more characters. The Misadventures of Plothole, another story of mine, will slowly make its debut soon. You have to know Plothole to understand the story... and even then, you won't be able to understand the story. I also have two other stories in mind, but those won't be revealed for a long time. Also, don't be shy to ask about my stories, the setting, characters, plot, etc. I'll make sure I'll answer them! :D

Thanksgiving Break is almost here. It starts Wednesday, but I'm going home on Tuesday at about... three o' clock. Don't expect any chapter updates that day. I might write a Thanksgiving special... for the lulz.

Now for toasters...

Okay! Now for my fish! My mom called me up a few weeks ago, saying that my two Clown Loaches were doing some weird dance... thing. The next day, there were eggs on my tank walls. I was really excited! Then, my called that the loaches had white bumps on them.

Ich...

They died the next morning. My dad moved all the eggs into a small cup. They hatched a week ago and, sure enough, they were not loaches. They were the Cory Catfish. Still, I'm happy that I got baby fish. x33

So yeah... bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment