Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hmmm… Well, Happy Holidays! Let's see, my ramblings today include the following topics:

  • Pure Chaos Interactive?
  • Transformations Galore
  • Holidays
First thing, a quick note that I just updated Transformations Galore. I added chapter 3, which is Poochyena. I also updated the intro chapter as well as the chapter 2, Eevee's chapter. You all have fun reading it!

Next, I mentioned in the intro chapter that I was thinking about making Pure Chaos mildly interactive. How you ask? I want your input on where they check next, either for a base, or a Chaos Emerald. Remember though, Eggman's not looking for the emeralds, so these are two completely separate quests. Now keep in mind, that not all areas will be open for investigation, and not all areas will yield results. As a bit of a nod to the awesomeness that is Sonic Generations, I will be trying to use some of the old zones and whatnot as areas to check. Now, again, I will try to compile a list of zones/levels for you all to pick from, but keep in mind, that I won't be able to think of everything. If you have a suggestion that I haven't listed, send me a PM on FanFiction.net, or leave a comment here. Though, I would prefer the PM, because that gets looked at more often than comments here.

Well, it's Christmas Eve as I write this… It may be Christmas morning by the time I post this though. My point is that I do hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. I didn't have a whole lot on my whishlist, so I don't know what to expect, but regardless, it's a fun time, and more about being with family… and not in school. I'm with my Grandma in Indiana again, so there. Family. And also this is one of the few times my parents won't get angry if I have a soda at midnight. ^_^

One last note, we have a few new authors slated to join us. You should hopefully be seeing posts from them sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment