Sunday, December 11, 2011

This Apple is delicious.

Yes, it is.

Anyways, I might as well get an update out before I forget.

So, what am i going to talk about today?

1. Back home
2. FictionPress and Updates
3. Kirby story?

So, let's start!


I am finally back home from college and relaxing until I go back in January. My Cory Catfish had more eggs, which hatched. Everything is fine. ^^

Now then, FictionPress is giving me a heck of a problem. When I try to edit my profile (or use the doc manager for that matter), it will only show up that compressed text box. Because of that, I cannot do anything correctly. So, until it gets fixed, then no updates. I'll still be writing "To the Heart" and posting on Deviantart, but not on FictionPress until it gets fixed. xP

My other stories, despite having a few chapters of them written, will not be worked on. Here is the schedule of the stories and when I'll be working on them:

"To the Heart" (TtH) (Currently working on it)
"The Unmatchable Star Being" (TUSB) (After TtH is finished)
"Revenge for a Star Being" (RfaSB) (After TUSB is finished)
"Cloudy March" (Will be resumed in the Spring)
"Little Volcano" (Will be resumed in the Summer)
"Maho Machi" (Will be resumed in the Fall)
"Pikmin: Nokh Tsufaln" (Will be resumed in the Winter)
"The Misadventures of Plothole" (Currently a Deviantart exclusive. Will be posted onto FictionPress on the New Year)

I will not upload a chapter of TtH tomorrow and Friday. I'll be getting Kirby's Return to Dreamland tomorrow as well.

Speaking of which, I was thinking of writing a Kirby story. More information on that the next time I post.

Anyways, have a fun Winter Break everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment