Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello either faithful or not faithful or neither reader/s! This is Ryu Dragonclaw! Or is it? I mean it could be somebody else on his computer. If they were somehow able to find a way to get on it. Anyways. It's actually me, Ryu Dragonclaw, writing this.

So, I have many things on my plate right now. Midterms are probably the main dish. They taste kinda bitter but maybe a little bland to but they leave a eh aftertaste. Enough with the metaphoricality. If that is even a word. It probably isn't. So this is currently after school on the second day of midterms. Yesterday was chemistry and it was really hard. I didn't even finish. And I'm usually good at chemistry. Today was art and language Arts midterms. Art was easy, and I was expecting LA to be excruciatingly hard. But it was okay. No hard, but not a piece of cake. Tomorrow I have Algebra II and Spanish. Monday will be Geometry and World civ. Geometry will be easier than strangling a broken chicken. If that is easy. Lets just go with it'll be as easy as licking something. But wait... some things may not be easy to lick. What if it is like on fire? Let's says the geometry exam will be as easy as eating cake. World Civ however will be the culmination of all evils that have ever existed, that exist, and that do not exist yet. But not much to study for today as Algebra II will be easy, and there is not much I can do to study for Spanish. Yesterday was a full day with all periods but chem shortened to that chem was two hours for the test, and today until monday will be regular exam days, where we get a half day. Only two two hour periods. Technically Tuesday is my lunch and Driver's ed periods but since lunch has no midterm and and we took out driver's ed final like two weeks ago, I get a day off. Yay for a day with no classes! But I have to do research for a topic for my third semester Wold Civ project. I hat World cive more than the combined hatred of all that is, has been, or ever will be!
Yup. I need to sort out my writing schedule. I'm either gonna work on The Path An Eevee Takes, Euphoria, Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Frosty, or my planned non-fanfiction story.
Oh, and all my stories will probably be on DA too now. It'll still be on FF.net first, An I'd still read the FFN version as I'll probably cut off most of the author's notes on the DA version. The reason for putting it there is that I've been having problems with FFN's submit thing, so I decided to submit my stuff by putting the raw HTML into the HTML editor. That way nothing can go wrong. And I like DA's Sta.sh Writer's HTML feature. So I'd be editing it in Sta.sh anyways, so might as well post them to DA.
If you see any problems with spacing or anything in my FFN work, please tell me. Cause FFN has it's on HTML tags it uses and I'm just using normal regular HTML which seemingly works for me, but idk if some computers or phones or stuff may not be able to read it properly.
Wow this is a big block of text. I should say something not serious now. CAKE!!!! There you go.
Bye peoplez! Ryu Dragonclaw signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment