Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello fellow conscious beings! This is Ryu Dragonclaw writing.
I'm currently working on a new fanficion, and planning a original story. Euphoria is next on my list.

The new fanfiction will probably seem wierd to you. I am writing it as each chaprter is like a seperate short onshot detailng the story of these two characters through their important moments and will not necesarily be in chronological order. Well, that sounds kinda confusing when I try to explain it. Well you'll see.
The original story will be posted on both DA and FictionPress. For you kitsune lovers, there will be a/some kitsune/s in it. Not telling much else yet! ^_^
Since I'll be really busy these next few weeks, I probably won't get much done in terms of writing. I've have a term paper due, some projects due, a coupple of tests, all in these next two weeks, and then I have midterms. So yeah...
I drew the main character of my original story that is in planning. It's on DA. link is here: [link].
Oh and I need to update the current projects list I have on DA. It is outdated, lolz.
Bye ya'll!

1 comment: