Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hey, Its me, Ryu Dragonclaw, writing this past midnight with my mic!
Recently I've been attempting to get started on Tails of Fire (My original story). I've done my research on thing like plant life that may be in the setting but I'm having trouble writing it. Curse you writer's block!!! So yeah. I'm trying to overcome writes block so I can write that. After I'll be updating my other stories.
Life is hard recently. I HATE world civ. I've kinda given up with it. I have no hope of getting all A's anymore. I know I'll get the rest of my grades to As, but I know I cannot get a A in world civ. I have a C in world civ. Just last year, a B was unacceptable! So idk. I'm pretty sure I did horrifically on the midterm for it. But I though I'd be worried and sad and stuff, but now that I've realized that I am not gong to be able to do good there, everything has been calmish. I'm not worried about that class a lot now. So yeah. And today I got four long-term projects in world civ on the same day. And on the first day of the semester no less. That teacher is the bane of all evils.
I've started playing this videogame called Disciples II: Gallean's return. It's distracting me from my anger at writer's block. I just yawned. I should go to sleep soon.
I've got some pictures in Sta.sh that I need to submit too on DA.

No comments:

Post a Comment