Wednesday, July 11, 2012

... This still Exists

Yes. Yes it does. It survived the zombie apocalypse, massive eruptions, and Tax Day. Anyways, I might as well update. Let's see what I have to talk about:

... Aha!

  • Life
  • The Unmatchable Star Being
  • Little Volcano
  • future works
Well, let's jump in!

Life. Life is the leading cause of death. With that, I've been working at a summer tennis camp for kids recently. I'm on my fourth week of teaching... out of five.

Let me tell you... some of the kids are obnoxious, bratty, spoiled, ADHD filled, or all of the above. I get paid, so it's fine. I really don't mind. There are some awesome kids there, however. The pay is okay. All in all, it's cool. This is my fourth year working there. I'm a veteran and I can talk about those war stories from Vie... tennis camp.

Also, I bought a Pleco fish. It's so derpy and cute. That makes twelve fish. My dogs are fine, too. The younger one is annoying the older one.

Now! Onto more important things!

The Unmatchable Star Beings (TUSB) is going smoothly. I have eighteen chapters done. I expect it to be around... thirty chapters? Around there is good. If you readers have been reading the story, it's been getting darker. In fact, darker than the prequels. I don't want to spoil anything... which means I can't tell you anything. I can tell you, however, that there will be some new heroes... and new villains.

Little Volcano (LV) is another story that I am working on. Seven chapters done and I think this story will have fifteen chapters. Most likely more. This story is mature. Yes. Mature. Very mature. I don't even know why I'm telling you guys this. I will tell you that the only way to read this story, should you do, is by my FictionPress account. I won't be posting this on my DeviantArt account.

My future stories (for Winter 2012) are Maho Machi (MM) and The Misadventures of Plothole (TMoP). MM is my main focus because it needs a lot of work. TMoP, on the other hand, needs basically nothing. It's a lulzy story that I do on my own time. Other future works are Succubi Love (SL) and Revenge for a Star Being (RfaSB). Also, other stories for my "Star Being" series.

That's it! See you guys and girls on my next update... probably on the 11th of August.

-Hedgestar

No comments:

Post a Comment