Friday, August 17, 2012

Well... I'll be da- whoops, almost broke my own rules.We're back. Did you miss us? Yes? Good. Glad that someone out there cares. Here's the deal, at least with me. I'm not dead. Clearly by the fact that I'm writing this. You see, life's been rather hectic lately, and I haven't gotten the chance to post here... I'm gonna discuss some personal stuff, then some stuff about the group. Let's do this thang. *is shot for saying that*
I know some people are angry with me for not updating Pure Chaos in, what's it been now, 4 months? Well, here's the issue: Ideas. I'm kind of running on empty for fluff. You see, this next chapter is supposed to be mostly fluff, you know, a break from the action, pacing and all that. Problem is that all my ideas for fluff are kinda... invalid at this point. I have one that will be a lot of fun, but I can't write it yet, since Chris is still rather new at using his new body... So, the only thing I have left is for Knuckles to work with Chris some to train... but... that will be rather awkward to write, and doesn't feel like I can make an entire chapter out of it. I may give up if I don't get any new ideas soon, and just throw in the large battle I was planning for next chapter, but I don't particularly want it to come to that, because then I will probably end up with a chapter that's much much longer than the rest.

Okay then. Well... The group here is obviously still rather small, but fear not, we are in fact still growing. We actually have a group over on DeviantArt. We have gotten many new members there, and we are coming along quite nicely. In fact, so much so that I am considering cancelling the awards. As nice as it is to be able to give recognition to those who deserve it, there's just getting to be too many people for me to keep track of. The DeviantArt group has 23 members, and more are joining. I can't keep up with the awards form. However, myself and the other two admins are considering doing a podcast to help with interest in the group. So, keep checking in, and all that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment