Sunday, September 30, 2012

Inspiration

Inspiration comes in many ways. One of the most frequent places however I seem to get hit with it is the toilet. I still have trouble getting back into a writing routine. Although I have actually continued a little, it is not worth mentioning. So I came up with a plan that turns me into a liar. It goes against everything I promised myself as I started writing.

I will start a new story.

Up to know I firmly refused to start a story for every idea I came up with. I always wrote any ideas down to get back to them later. This idea however is not letting me go and maybe I am beginning the understand the term plot bunnies. So how is this going to work?

Very soon™ I will be releasing the first chapter of the new story and a new chapter for The Next In Line. After that I will try to get into a writing routine. My goal is to reach a chapter a week again for either this new story or TNIL. Once I got that down I will change it up so each story will get a chapter bi-weekly.

That is all for now.

benthefirst, signing out.

Boom Boom Pow Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment