Monday, February 4, 2013

Take... 3?

Well then. Maybe this time I'll do better. Hopefully I won't 'die' again, and keep this place up and running. So, let me mention here what I'm talking about, and if you're interested, just click "Read More" below. :3

Let's see... School's started again, I'm actually writing again, and Steam is fun.



So it begins. College. Well... I suppose saying it begins is a poor choice of words. I'm back in classes for my 4th semester of college. This time around I'm taking a Computer Science class called "Discrete Math" (Go figure), an English course titled "Digital Diversity"... I'm also enrolled in "Performance and Culture", a theater class that I took for no other reason than that I needed 12 credit hours per semester, and it fills one of my graduation requirements. Something about foreign cultures. Lastly, I'm taking ASL 1 again. Last semester I didn't get the grade I needed to move on. Oh! Almost forgot my gym class. I'm taking Rappelling. Yup. Jumping off of buildings. Sounds fun.

So far, so good for classes. I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying Digital Diversity. Our in-class participation grade is based on how much we tweet during class. XD We got a new housemate this semester, and someone's set up an xBox 360 in the living room. W00T! Gaming all night. And it actually seems to connect to xBox Live. Added bonus right there.

Next... I wanna apologize. I haven't been writing much. But I'm going to try and do better. I want to try and get at least one chapter written each month. Hopefully, once I get going again, things will just keep rolling from there. So look forward to more Pure Chaos soon.

Steam. Wow. I've re-discovered the joys of Steam. Along with my pals we've been playing a decent amount, and even just using it to chat. It's fun and even with its occasional issues, we enjoy goofing off with each other.

So... I'm done. I'm gonna go handle some homework and get back to working on writing. Cya guys around!

No comments:

Post a Comment