Monday, July 11, 2011

I'M BACK!!!!

Wow. Boy did I fail for awhile here... Ok, so let me catch you up on all the stuff that's been going down in my life. Just a quick over-view... I hope...


First off, I have now officially graduated High School! And I am planning on attending McDaniel College in Westminster, Maryland. I really like the school, and yes I can say that because I have not only taken two tours of the building, sat in on two college classes, but also did a Forensic Science summer camp there. I stayed in the part of campus known as "North Village". The building was nice, and everyone was friendly. Although, I was scarred for life the first night. Some of the kids decided to play "Truth or Dare" to get to know each other. Well, one of the guys got dared to put on a girls swimming suit... yeah, big tall black guy in nothing but a pink bikini and whatever the bottom part is called... ugh...

Changing the topic now... I have also joined up with FanFiction.net. This is actually one of the main reasons for me coming back. I really don't think that the staff appreciates my "Mini-Blog" on my profile, so I'm coming back here to do the blogging. Yes, I do, in fact have a story under way, and several more plot bunnies bouncing around in my head. Oh, sorry, writer's slang there. Umm... I'll fix that later... maybe with a slang page or something... IDK, my brain is a mess right now.

OH MY GOD! How could I forget that I am currently employed? I got a job with Vector Marketing Corporation, I sell knives. Yup, you heard right, a hyper-active, ADHD nut job has been trusted to go around to other people's houses with a pack full of sharp knives! There's just one small problem. I don't enjoy the work much. It's definitely a great job and all, the pay is great, the people are nice. It's just not quite right for me. I still need to find another job before I quit though. I'm going to miss all those crazy co-workers. Trust me, some of them are probably clinically insane. Not that that's a bad thing.

So, now on to today's goings on.

First off, a quick "lack-of-progress" report for my story on FanFiction.net. I'm really sorry, but writer's block has hit me you guys. I just can't quite figure out how to proceed with the story right now. That and I'm also having some motivational issues. Maybe some reviews would help? (*Wink Wink*) IDK. But I do have to say that I think that the Legend of Lucario may be over after this next chapter. Not for good mind you, just on hiatus, or maybe that particular story will be done, and I'll write the next part as a sequel. I also have been trying to flesh out some of the plot for my next story, which has been going decently well.

Now on to my life. I have to say that mom is being a bit of a b**** today. I mean, she doesn't trust me to get my stuff done before I get on my xBox. I'm not even really sure I want to today. Oh wait, I promised itkillusniper and rfouche that I'd help them beat the Halo 3 Campaign on Legendary. I want to kill rfouche sometimes though, he doesn't listen and has a tendency to be a jerk to others while playing. He has, multiple times, been the sole reason for us having to start a section of a level over again. And here I thought I sucked at Halo... But back on topic, Mom won't let me have my controller back until I get all my stuff done, but it's not like I wasn't going to do them anyways. I think it just pisses me off that she doesn't trust me to do it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment