Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another Day, Another Story. Wait, What?

Well, I finally got around to writing and publishing Speed Demon. I've had the idea floating around in my head since the 4th of July, but was to lazy to write it. Now that's one less plot bunny mucking up my brain.

Now on to other stuff...


I'm not sure what goes on in my littlest brother's head sometimes. He waits until after he sees me play a level for him in his game, then tells me how to do things in the game. I guess he just wants to feel like he knows what's going on. Even though he really has no idea whatsoever. Ok, that was a bit much. But he really doesn't get most of the game play.

On other home fronts, my Mom decided to go shopping for supplies for my college life today. She bought me stuff that I'll need for my dorm like comforter, pillows, toiletries, et cetera. She made it back right before the Thunder storm let up. Yeah, just "a chance of thunder storms" says the weatherman...

Last thing. Yesterday, I found out my friend, whom I shall refer to by his xBox Live GamerTag, epresses, told Vector that I was planning on quitting! Yeah, I'm looking for another job, but I'm not planning on quitting Vector. I'm just gonna do the odd appointment here or there to make some extra cash when I need a boost. 15% commission is big money. Especially when the knives can cost like, $50 each, unless you get a set. But I'm going to stop talking about that now, cause I'm not allowed to advertise my selling. Point is I've learned never to talk to epresses about stuff like that again. He just can't keep his mouth shut on these points.

Speaking of jobs, Dad is apparently going to try and get me a job working for AVANZA Laboratories. It'll be mostly grunt work, but, hey, it's money.

No comments:

Post a Comment