Monday, July 18, 2011

Well, I owe you all another update. Here's the deal on FF stuff, so you don't have to read the whole post. The rest of you, can click the "Read More >>" button, and see what's up outside of story time. XD. Anyways, I can honestly say I have made, absolutely no progress. Yeah, sue me. I really just can't get myself to start typing the next chapter. Someone should do something about that. I really though, wanted to thank you guys for all your support so far. It's always nice to see you guys responding so positively to something I made up. While reading random TF fics. On a day I forgot to take my ADHD medicine. Yeah. Exactly. I had no idea that it would turn into this big of a deal with so many daily hits and views.

 So, yeah. The other day I finished taking the Re-Take of the Math Placement exam for McDaniel. I hate algebra. I really do. Hopefully I did well enough to get out of the non-credit course. The funny part is, that according to the school, I've already passed Statistics (Thank you AP classes in High School!) but need to take an Algebra course before anything else. Because that makes PERFECT sense.

In other news, I tried to get my DJ Hero 2 turntable repair set up again, only to find out that they can't check the purchase date from the serial number on the turntable. WHAT?!?!?!? They did that with my guitar, and drums! Why not for the turntable? Now I have to dig up my bank statements and hopefully find the receipt for the game too. That's not very likely though. Oh well. I wanna party again and that DJ Hero music is FUN. You should see me rocking "Galvanize", remixed by "Scratch Perverts"! I mean, there are so many hits in that song, you can earn a rewind on expert in about 3 seconds. I'm not even kidding. That is, assuming you hit them all.

Before I go though, I have to rant a bit. I wanna give whoever wrote all those darn "Werepokéism" stories a piece of my mind. WHEN YOU DON'T FINISH A STORY, YOU DON'T START A SEQUEL! It's a simple as that. You really shouldn't come back to the site, and write a new story instead of finishing a related story. Regardless of if you are gone, you shouldn't write a sequel to anything before finishing the first book. It just doesn't make sense.

OK. Before I go, I wanted to tell you all that if you want an OC in any of my stories, you have to fill out a form. On this website, go to the "Fan Fiction Stuff" page and scroll to the bottom. There will be a form that you can fill out. And it will be an actual fancy form. To prevent page clutter, the first part of the form will be small, but after you click the first button, all the rest of the form will come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment