Saturday, August 20, 2011

I DID IT! Whoho! My first story update for you in about a month. Aleron's Sword is (hopefully) proofreading it right now. I'll put it up on the FanFiction in about 5 to 10 minutes. Oh, it would help if I mention what story I'm talking about huh? It's Pure Chaos that I did chapter 2 of. So I'm just kinda writing this to keep you all up to date and to kill some time while I wait for Aleron to proofread...

In other news...
Today is my last day in Indiana. We drive home tomorrow morning. I actually get the first shift behind the wheel. It's best for me to drive the flat parts, since Mom and Dad are more experienced driving the mountains, and Pennsylvania doesn't accept my Maryland Learner's Permit as permission for me to be behind the wheel.

Then right after I get back home, I have not even two days to hang out before it's time to go off and move in to college.

By the way, the locations I give you on posts, aren't very accurate. I tell it to find the street that I'm on, but don't give it a house number, so don't bother trying to be a cyber-stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment