Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello, guess what I just did? I finished Legend of Lucario! Like it will say in the chapter, I am both happy and sad to have finished the story. It's great and all that I have a finished multi-chapter story. I just feel like there should be more. But I have at least one more story to work on, and maybe that Legendz story

In other news, not much is happening around campus. Other than almost constant rain. My golf class has been canceled twice in a row. Oh, and my roommate decided that instead of asking me to clean up or asking me about some food and drink that he claims I took, he scheduled a "mediation" session. Yeah. I honestly have no idea what happened to his food, although I do admit I took some of his sodas. As for keeping the room clean, he's only ever mentioned that he was dissatisfied with the room's state once, at which point I promptly stopped what I was doing and helped clean the room. I just felt that a meeting with the RA was a bit overkill. Not to mention it made me feel like crap. I mean, I felt like we were getting along great, and there were no problems I was even aware of. So it kind of hit me like a ton of bricks so to speak... Well enjoy the chapter. I have to go modify the Story Board now, and maybe I'll work on my other stories some so... See you all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment