Thursday, November 17, 2011

Well, I haven't posted for a little while, but now I'm here. I don't have a whole lot to say... let's see here... topics, topics...

  1. Voting
  2. Computer Issues
  3. Sonic Generations
  4. Quick Welcome
So then, shall we get started? The first item on my agenda appears to be voting. I have now opened the polls for November's awards. This time, we're doing it a bit different. There is a link on the Hall of Fame leading to a form I set up on Google Docs. Simply fill in your votes, and they will be tallied. Just like last time I will not be voting unless I need to to break a tie.

Well, that's some good news. Now for the bad news. My newer computer is now bust. I started it up, and it couldn't find the startup files for some reason. I hope to have it repaired by the end of the month. The big issue: My backup computer is incapable of running my writing program. So Pure Chaos is currently ground to a halt. It really sucks because I was on a roll with the chapter. I'm not worried about losing the progress though, thank you Dropbox, but I will probably loose momentum. Well, stuff happens.

Lastly, I have to say that I bought myself a copy of Sonic Generations. I almost finished the storyline, but there's still all the collectables and stuff. Let me just say this: Whoever designed the "Crisis City" levels, I hate your guts. Dang fire tornado of instant death in Act 1, along with the wind that constantly blows me off the cliffs. Stupid pillars of lava that you have to stomp down, then spring off of, all without touching the one next to you, in Act 2.

Lastly I want to welcome our two newest writers. Ryu DragonClaw, who posted below me, and Panda Warrior, who will be posting above me soon. I hope... Note to self: send out email about posters, and define a time frame new members must post during...

No comments:

Post a Comment