Monday, November 14, 2011

Why hello there! This is Ryu Dragonclaw typing. Well, this is my first post so I guess I should introduce myself and my stories.


Well, I go by Ryu Dragonclaw all over the web. I write fanfiction and poetry. I also do a little art, but I'm not good at it. I'm currently in high school. Oh, and I love roleplaying!

My two main fanfiction stories are The Path An Eevee Takes and Euphoria.
I'm also writing a oneshot that has been put aside for the moment called Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Frosty. I also have another oneshot on my to-do list for which I have not thought up of a title yet.
I'm writing two short non-fanfiction TF stories, one of which I had almost finished but I'm going to have to rewite it as the file got corrupted.

I'm currently writing the next chapter of The Path An Eevee Takes. I havn't updated for I while because I've been writing the before-mentioned oneshot but writers block kept getting in the way, so I finally decided to put it aside and work on my other stories first. After The Path An Eevee Takes is updated, I'm going to rewrite the earlier chaptes of Euphoria as I have improved vastly since I wrote those.

I'm on Fanfiction.net, DeviantArt, and Steam. Feel free to contact me! No need to be shy.
I'm Ryu Dragonclaw on Fanficion.net, RyuDragonclaw on DeviantArt, and Blackcorrundum on Steam.

Well, that is it for now I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment