Wednesday, December 7, 2011


  • Holiday Snow
  • Aleron
  • Awards changes
  • DeviantArt



Well then... it's snowing, it's the Holidays, I'm talking to myself again. Wait, that last one's normal... Wait? It's snowing on the website? SURPRISE! I found a JavaScript online for snow. I think I'll leave it up until maybe the start of February. That sounds good. If you all have any issues with it freezing the website, let me know, ok? Use the staff email address if you can't leave a comment. The email is thewannabewriters@gmail.com. Ok? Good.

Obviously, since Aleron is feeling better, I'm gonna start writing again. I'm gonna do my best to help him keep up his stories, since he seems to be trying to move to drawing. Nothing wrong with that, just that he's got so many good opening sequences for his stories out there that would be a shame to leave unfinished.

Next up I want to talk about the voting. Due to a lack of voters, this is going to become a QUARTERLY thing. As in 4 times a year, once every three months. The next vote cutoff is midnight new year's eve. Vote please!

Next I want to mention that I have created a DeviantArt account as well as a Wannabe Writers group. The group accepts drawing from EVERYONE to the "Fan Art" folder, so feel free to submit your art of our characters and such. I also started a donation pool on my account to pay for commissions fro the entire Wannabe Writers Group. I would prefer members use their own points, but depending on cost, I will use that pool to pay for a commission for any of the other members if they need it. I also decided that those who donate 20 or more points will be allowed to ask me to write a story for them. It will appear both on either FanFiction.net or FictionPress.com and on DeviantArt. I hope I don't regret this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment