Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stuff to talk about today...
  • dA Battles
  • School
  • Home life
  • Pure Chaos
Well... I've been rather active on dA recently huh... If you haven't noticed, I've been porting over some of my stories to dA for people's viewing pleasure. I figure I shouldn't be stingy and keep people who are too lazy to go to Fanfiction.net from reading my stuff... I don't know. Honestly, I just kind of got bored one day and decided to post something just for yucks, and I've been continuing with that. I must admit though, I have no idea how all you dA people put up with having to go back through your stories and add html tags to all the formatted text. It's a pain. Not hard, but very tedious. So far, I've posted Legend of Lucario Chapters 1 and 2, Speed Demon, and Transformations Galore: Case 133. I tried to post all of Legend of Lucario in a single deviation, but the file size was too big, and I lost an entire day's worth of work on re-doing the formatting for dA... That sucked. A lot. I've also been reading a lot of the TF stories available there, and it's especially nice when there's artwork to go with it.

I also recently wrote my first dA Critique. It's a really cool feature, and I wish it weren't that only premium users can request them. It would be something I'd like to be able to do with my stories, but I don't have the money or the means to get a premium account.

Moving on to my home life... Things have been a tad bit stressed around here lately. My little bro is having finals, so he's home early, but that doesn't mean he's not stressed too. Mom and Dad want me to be applying for more scholarships, basically constantly. Yet, somehow I find time to relax. I play my guitar a lot, I play some video games. Heck, I've even started giving coloredraininlives guitar lessons over Skype.

School starts again for me next week... I'm not sure how I feel about that. Having to get up at 7AM again is gonna suck, but I'm ready to be away from Mom and Dad again. Surprisingly though, not so much my brothers. I was sure I'd be sick of them first.

A quick little plug here, yes, I am still working on Pure Chaos. Like I've said in the past, my focus is on quality, not quantity. Plus I write for fun, not for school, not for you. I write to enjoy myself, and have no deadlines. I don't mean to offend, but I write at my own pace. I'm glad to see enthusiasm about my writing from you all, but I'm not gonna stress myself writing this so that you all get a new chapter every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment