Sunday, August 19, 2012

100th Post!

Well! Party time! Our first milestone post. 100 posts have been made by us as of this post. Go team! Ive decided I'm going to get back to my roots somewhat, and blog as much as possible, even when I have nothing to say concerning FanFiction or other art. Why? Because this blog isn't just for our stories. It's for life. Because life happens, and sometimes we need to vent. So, enough front page rambling. Take a look at the Labels below, and if any of them interest you click on the "Read More" link.



Ugh... I'm torn right now. I don't wanna go back to school at all, but I really wanna get away from Mom and Dad. No offense to them or anything, I just don't like them constantly breathing down my back. On the other hand, school is not going to be fun this semester. For those who don't already know, I botched my last semester of classes at McDaniel. I withdrew medically with clinical depression as my reason. Well, now I have to have about 50 different fail-safes set up for when I go back. If I don't do even one of these things, red flags go up and people get pissy. Here's just some of the things I have to do:
  • I must check in with my SASS (Student Academic Support Services) daily.
  • I must meet with my SASS counselor twice a week for a half hour meeting.
  • I must come home every week and show Mom and Dad my completed homework before being allowed to return to school.
  • I must come home every other week to meet with a private counselor.
  • I must call my private counselor on the weeks I do not see her face to face during my regular appointment time.
So, you can all see why I'm cranky.

In other more happy news. Today is WWE SummerSlam. I still don't know if I'm going to pay for it yet. It's $54.99 and starts at 7:30PM. I really wanna see the three big matches. Brock Lesnar VS Triple H, Sheamus VS Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship, and CM-Punk VS John Cena VS Big Show for the WWE Championship in a Triple Threat Match. But other than that... I dunno... Maybe I'll flip a coin or something later.

I had something else I wanted to say, but I can't remember now... Oh yeah! In order to keep up with blogging here, I will cease using the journal feature of DeviantArt. Deal with it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment