Friday, August 17, 2012

It's Ryu here, blogging once again. Sorry for not updating for a while, but I promise to post Chapter 1 of Frostpaw on DA as soon as I am happy with it. I don't know how many people will actually be interested in reading it however. We'll see. After that my fanfictions will be updated. I'm also working on some short writing sketches.

As for my fanfictions, I decided I need to rewrite Euphoria and The Path An Eevee Takes. Euphoria's rewrite will have the character's renamed, and probably a few minor plot changes in both. I'm not sure yet.
Of course, the major problem I have with them is that at the time I had started, my grammar, spelling, and story-writing skills were not that good. Also, Euphoria was supposed to be about hardships, and sadness, and rebuilding hope where it was demolished. I shall try to make it more like that in the rewrite. The original stories will remain up and the rewrites will be posted as new stories for those who may wish to see my older work.
So yeah. See y'all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment