Friday, August 17, 2012

Another Month. Another Blog.

It's been a little over a month since my last blog... so let's just jump into updates now!

Stories
Life
Wattpad


The Unmatchable Star Being is complete! All twenty-five chapters are done! Go take a look at the story! Little Volcano is also done... and it is the most popular story on my FictionPress account. Also, my older stories are getting some pretty big tweaks to them. I finished Birth. Prologue. Emergence. and Childhood of a Star Being. The major changes were grammar and spelling. After that, I changed and added some scenes. They were pretty easy to edit. I'm glad I got them out of the way... but there is one more. Emotions of a Star Being is the last one to be edited... and it's going to be one heck of a task. Not only do I have to do grammar and spelling edits, I have a lot of scenes to work on. A LOT. Now, I only have that story to edit and to write Maho Machi to be released this winter. It'll be a big story with many characters. I still have to write the skeleton plot and then events and character development.

Yay.

XD

Anyways, Just a little over a week left of summer until I go back to college.  Looking back to this summer, I accomplished some things that needed to be done. Working, writing, Otakon 2012, and my license. All that has to be done is buy a few more things for college.

Also, I created a Wattpad account to post my stories in. So far, I only have one story on it.

Yeah, nothing else new really. Just some small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment