Monday, February 18, 2013

There is an 'L' in Plothole

I'm surprised this is still a thing. Mostly because college and writing three stories have been eating my life, like a happy Pac-Man who obtained a large, glowing dot.

1. College
2. Stories



1. Second semester of my Sophomore year has started up a few weeks ago. Math, African American Lit., Memoir Writing, and Horror Fiction are what I'm taking. I recently wrote an eleven page paper for the memoir class and, I got a lot of things out that needed to be said. It felt amazing, bros. Sadly, due to the first rule of the class, I cannot tell anyone what I wrote about. it's a secret, just like the secret door. Horror Fiction is pretty much an amazing class. Great teacher and, soon, we'll be diving into some Psychological Horror fiction. Math is math, so it gets no explanation. African American Lit. is okay at times. I think it's interesting, but there is a lot of reading. Take it as you will.

2. STORY TIME! Not really. I went back and redid the first three stories for the Star Being series. Currently, I am redoing the fourth one where Hedge gets sent to a universe where he was never born. Then, I have the fifth story to edit. The next seven stories, however, I must write. It'll be a challenge, but I will do it! I have them all mapped out, but I just need to put events and other things to give it more meat.

Maho Machi is the next story I'm working on and I hope to get it out when Summer starts. Basically, it is about a women (or girl. She's in her early twenties) who receives a magical familiar to fight off other people and their familiars. No. It isn't a traditional magical girl genre story. It's, you could say, a deconstruction of it. If you ever watched Madoka Magical Girl and/or Bokurano, you will be in for some fun. This story, as well as the Star Being series, are on my FictionPress account (except for not really because Maho Machi isn't out yet).

The last one is a fun one for me. Proposal of Evangelion. If you watched Evangelion, then listen up. If you haven't, then do so and then listen up. Basically, I'm combining the TV series, some ideas from the proposal, a wee bit of ideas from the Rebuild series, and coating it all with original (I hope) ideas from myself. So far, it is five chapters long and on my FanFiction account (which I am now using).

Yeah. That's about it. Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna not post anything here until another several months go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment