Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hello everyone! I am that new person mentioned on the last blog. My name is Hedgestar and I've been writing since 2008. From then until now, I hold more than 250 characters (although, not all of them have been written into a story).

I love to write, play video games, watch Let's Players, listen to music from old, animated cartoons, and my favorite movie of all time is The Brave Little Toaster. I get inspiration for my stories in just about every way possible (dreams, ideas, leftover toothpaste in the sink, etc.)

But, let's move onto some of my stories!






I recently started using Fanfiction.net to write my Pikmin fanfic, called Pikmin:Nokh Tsufaln (The last two words are in Yiddish). I got the idea of a Pikmin fanfic from Chuggaaconroy's Pikmin 2 Let's Plays. Basically, the story is about Olimar and Louie returning to the Distant Planet, only to find out that everything is different and out to get them.

But, my main place of uploading is Fictionpress.net. The main series of mine is the Star Beings series. Basically, it is about a Star Being named Hedgestar (the Star Being of Space) and his life of protecting the planet from Omnistar (the Star Being of Time), his greatest rival... and other foes that might want to rule the universe that Pangia created.

The stories are much better than the description I could give them. I have so much things about the whole setting and backstories, but I don't want to bore you. One day, I'll write a huge blog pertaining to every bit of info about the world in my "Star Beings" series... or some other location where I can explain it all.

Thanks for reading all of this and enjoy my stories! I know I'll be reading the stories here!

4 comments:

  1. You know what, I don't want to know about the leftover toothpaste... XD Welcome to the group, and... wait... Chuggaconroy? Oh dear... not another "Runaway Guys" fanatic... You're gonna love hanging out with the Element Commander.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I do like his Let's Plays and I've seen them all (except for the Mother and Earthbound games), but I'm not really a fanatic. I also like other "Runaway Guys", JoshJepson, and Luchajin.

    And yes... the toothpaste. XD I'll tell the story of that. I was rinsing my mouth out and I saw toothpaste on the sink weeks ago and the shape of it looked so interesting. I went to grab a paper and I drew the shape, which looked like some awesome character. You'll meet the character later in "To the Heart". :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said I DID'T want to know... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad! XD His design is simple, yet awesome.

    ReplyDelete